Program for the preparation of a talented researcher in molecular biology
“Registration has closed ”
The Talented Molecular Biology Researcher Development Program is designed to provide (talented) students with the knowledge and skills they need to explore the central questions in 21st-century biology that are in line with the Vision of 2030. Our distinguished experts and trainers at the Center are fully involved in training and supervising advanced research on topics ranging from biomolecules to genome study.
- Learn important basic information about the genome and the importance of studying genetic genes.
- Practical laboratory research experience based on the refinement of practical skills.
- To allow the student to unleash his ambitions through experience and practicality.
- Identify, discover and develop students' talents in a good way.
- The diversity of training programs and workshops provides a strong foundation in molecular biology.
- Researchers with published and court papers are present in the best specialized scientific journals, so trainees will find a good opportunity to find essential advice that supports their ideas and innovations and conduct their independent research on the boundaries of modern science.
- The center's environment is a collective and interactive environment that makes it easier for molecular biology students to follow multiple interests in different disciplines, the most important of which is the human genome.
- The principle of safety is everyone's responsibility and the introduction of quality in laboratories
- Introductory course (which deals with a comprehensive view of molecular biology)
- Hands-on (use of a microscope and various medical devices)
- Hands-on (RNA extraction)